Glazed Country Ham
Baking a ham can be a time-consuming undertaking, but with this easy recipe, the sweet and tangy flavors of a true country ham meal can be yours just about anytime!
Serves: Serves: 12
- 1 (3-pound) Dubuque 97% fat-free ham or any extra-lean ham
- 1/2 cup unsweetened apple juice
- 1/2 cup apricot spreadable fruit
- 2 tablespoons Grey Poupon Dijon Country Mustard
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray an 8-by-8-inch baking dish with butter- flavored cooking spray.
- Evenly arrange ham in prepared baking dish.
- In a small bowl, combine apple juice, spreadable fruit, mustard, and parsley flakes.
- Evenly spread glaze mixture over ham.
- Bake for 30 minutes, basting occasionally.
- Place baking dish on a wire rack and let set for 5 minutes. Cut into 12 (1- inch) slices.
From COOKING HEALTHY ACROSS AMERICA by JoAnna Lund. Used by arrangement with Perigee, a member of Penguin Group (USA) Inc. Copyright © 2000 by Healthy Exchanges, Inc.
If you'd like to buy this book, click here or on the book cover.