Greek pizza is a big hit with children and adults alike.
Serves: 4 servings
- 10-ounce prepared Italian pizza shell
- 2 ripe tomatoes, sliced thin
- 1 teaspoon crushed oregano
- 8 ounces crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 cup pitted kalamata or Greek-style olives
- Preheat the broiler.
- Place the pizza shell on a pizza pan or baking pan.
- Spread the tomatoes, oregano, cheese, and olives on the pizza shell.
- Place under the broiler for a few minutes or until the top is browned and the cheese is melting.
From The Weeknight Survival Cookbook: How to Make Healthy Meals in 10 Minutes by Dena Irwin, R.D. Copyright © 1998 by Dena Irwin. All rights reserved. Used by arrangement with John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
To order this book visit www.wiley.com.