Grilled Pork with Cumin and Lime
This spicy and juicy grilled pork chop dish is just the right thing for a summer night.
Serves: Serves 4
- 2 TB. olive oil
- Juice of 1⁄2 lime
- 1 tsp. ground cumin
- 2 tsp. salt
- 11⁄2 lbs. center cut pork chops
- Preheat the grill.
- In a cup, mix olive oil, lime juice, cumin, and salt.
- Place chops in a dish, and pour olive oil mixture over, turning once or twice to make sure it is coated on all sides. Poke chops with a fork to tenderize and allow marinade to penetrate meat.
- Place chops on the grill. Grill over medium-high heat for 10 minutes, turning once, or until cooked through.
- Serve with rice and Sautéed Summer Squash.
Excerpted from The Complete Idiot's Guide to 20-Minute Meals © 2003 by CWL Publishing Enterprises, Inc., John Woods, President. All rights reserved including the right of reproduction in whole or in part in any form. Used by arrangement with Alpha Books, a member of Penguin Group (USA) Inc.
To order this book visit Amazon's website or call 1-800-253-6476.