Lightning Seafood Stir-Fry
Type: Main Dishes
Take advantage of frozen vegetable and seafood mixes with this quick seafood stir-fry recipe.
Serves: Serves 4
- 2 TB. canola oil (For added zing, add a few drops of hot oil.)
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 TB. chopped garlic
- 1 (1-lb.) pkg. seafood mix
- 1 (1-lb.) pkg. frozen pea pods
- 1 (6-oz.) can water chestnuts
- 3 TB. soy sauce
- Heat oil in a wok over medium-high flame and cook onions and garlic for two minutes.
- Add sea-food mix and cook over high heat for five to eight minutes or until seafood is cooked.
- Add frozen pea pods, water chestnuts, and soy sauce.
- Cook, stirring, for four minutes or until just done (slightly crispy pea pods are the goal).
- Serve over rice.
Excerpted from The Complete Idiot's Guide to 20-Minute Meals © 2003 by CWL Publishing Enterprises, Inc., John Woods, President. All rights reserved including the right of reproduction in whole or in part in any form. Used by arrangement with Alpha Books, a member of Penguin Group (USA) Inc.
To order this book visit Amazon's website or call 1-800-253-6476.