Magnificent Baked Chicken
This baked chicken is low in fat, but high on cheesy, crunchy taste.
Serves: Serves: 8
- 1 cup Kraft fat-free mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley flakes
- 1/4 cup (3/4 ounce) grated Kraft fat-free Parmesan cheese
- 32 ounces skinned and boned uncooked chicken breasts, cut into 8 pieces
- 4 cups (4 1/2 ounces) crushed cornflakes
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Spray a 9-by-13-inch baking dish with butter-flavored cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine mayonnaise, mustard, parsley flakes, and Parmesan cheese.
- Coat chicken pieces in mayonnaise mixture, then roll in cornflake crumbs.
- Arrange chicken pieces in prepared baking dish.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Place baking dish on a wire rack and let set for 5 minutes.
- A self-seal sandwich bag works great for crushing cornflakes.
From COOKING HEALTHY WITH THE KIDS IN MIND by JoAnna Lund. Used by arrangement with Perigee, a member of Penguin Group (USA) Inc. Copyright © 1998 by Healthy Exchanges, Inc.
If you'd like to buy this book, click here.