Tomatoes and fresh herbs make this healthy and fast fish dish delicious.
Serves: serves 4
- 2-3 ripe tomatoes, finely chopped
- a handful of fresh dill, or parsley, or fennel fronds, finely chopped
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 4 fish fillets (you can use frozen fish, but defrost first)
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Put the chopped tomatoes in a wide, shallow dish with the herbs, onion, salt and pepper, and oil.
- Put the fillets in the marinade, and leave for 15 minutes.
- Remove the fish, reserve the marinade, and put aside.
- Cut 4 sheets of foil big enough to enclose each fillet. Put a small spoonful of the mixture in the middle of each piece of foil.
- Lay the fillets on top of the foil, and divide the rest of the mixture between the pieces of fish.
- Seal up by folding the foil and twisting the edges together. Bake for 15 minutes.
Excerpted from SuperFoods, SuperFast.
Copyright © 2006 Dorling Kindersley Limited.
Buy this book now!