Mixed Fish Kebabs
This healthy fish dish is flavored perfectly with cilantro and fresh ginger.
Prep Time: 15M
Cooking Time: 10M
Serves: Serves 4
- 51/2oz (150g) monkfish fillets, cubed
- 51/2oz (150g) salmon steaks or fillets, cubed
- 51/2oz (150g) tuna steaks, cubed
- grated zest and juice and 1 lime
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- handful of fresh cilantro leaves, finely chopped
- 2in (5cm) piece of fresh ginger, finely chopped
- splash of olive oil
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- If using wooden or bamboo skewers, soak in cold water for at least 30 minutes first. Put all the ingredients in a large bowl, and season with sea salt and black pepper. Using your hands, carefully combine everything until well mixed. Keep in the refrigerator until needed.
- Heat the barbecue or charcoal grill until hot. Thread the fish cubes onto the skewers, alternating the 3 types of fish. Grill over a high heat for about 3 minutes on each side, turning only once during cooking. Serve hot.
Excerpted from The Illustrated Quick Cook.
Copyright © 2009 Dorling Kindersley Limited.
Buy this book now!