Oriental Beef and Broccoli with Noodles
Type: Main Dishes
If your family loves Oriental food, they will surely love this recipe for beef and broccoli with noodles.
Serves: 4 servings
- 12 ounces angel hair pasta
- 1 teaspoon peanut oil or canola oil
- 1/2 recipe broccoli
- 7-ounce can sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1/3 recipe roast beef, cut into bite- sized pieces
- 16-ounce package frozen mixed pepper strips
- 1 cup stir-fry sauce
- Cook pasta in 2 quarts of boiling water for 2 to 3 minutes; drain and place in a large serving bowl.
- While the pasta is cooking, stir-fry the broccoli, mushrooms, beef, and peppers in the oil for a few minutes until heated through.
- Add the stir-fry sauce.
- Serve over the noodles.
From The Weeknight Survival Cookbook: How to Make Healthy Meals in 10 Minutes by Dena Irwin, R.D. Copyright © 1998 by Dena Irwin. All rights reserved. Used by arrangement with John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
To order this book visit www.wiley.com.