Parmesan Chicken Nuggets
Type: Main Dishes
These chicken nuggets are quick and easy to make, and more nutritious than the ones fast-food restaurants sell.
Serves: 12 servings
- 3 tablespoons margarine
- 1/4 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon parsley
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 pound chicken breasts, boneless, skinless
- In large skillet over medium heat, melt 1 tablespoon of the margarine.
- Add bread crumbs. Stir until lightly browned. Remove from heat and transfer into small bowl. Add Parmesan cheese and parsley.
- Cut chicken into cubes or strips.
- Melt remaining margarine in skillet. Add garlic, mustard and chicken.
- Sauté 5 to 10 minutes until chicken is cooked throughout. Remove chicken with slotted spoon.
- Toss with bread crumb mixture.
- Quick and easy to make, and more nutritious than the ones at a fast food restaurants.
From Quick Meals for Healthy Kids and Busy Parents. Copyright © 1995 by Sandra K. Nissenberg, Margaret L. Bogle, and Audrey C. Wright. All rights reserved. Used by arrangement with John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
To order this book visit www.wiley.com.