Puttin' on the Ritz Fish Fillets
Even if your favorite dance partner is wearing shorts and sneakers, you'll enjoy this terrific way to make plain old fish special.
Serves: Serves: 4
- 1/4 cup Kraft Fat Free French Dressing
- 1 teaspoon dried onion flakes
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 16 ounces white fish, cut into 4 pieces
- 15 Ritz Reduced Fat Crackers, made into fine crumbs
- Preheat oven to 500 degrees. Spray a baking sheet with butter-flavored cooking spray.
- In a saucer, combine French dressing, onion flakes, and parsley flakes.
- Dip fish pieces into dressing mixture, then coat in cracker crumbs.
- Place coated fish pieces on prepared baking sheet. Drizzle any remaining dressing mixture and cracker crumbs over top.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until fish flakes easily. Serve at once.
- A self-seal sandwich bag works great for crushing crackers.
From COOKING HEALTHY ACROSS AMERICA by JoAnna Lund. Used by arrangement with Perigee, a member of Penguin Group (USA) Inc. Copyright © 2000 by Healthy Exchanges, Inc.
If you'd like to buy this book, click here or on the book cover.