Quick Home-Style Barbecued Chicken
Quick homemade barbecue sauce is a great addition to this summer grilling classic.
Serves: Serves 4 to 6
- 3 lbs. chicken legs, cut into parts for quicker cooking
- 1 batch Grampy's Barbecue Sauce
- Preheat the grill.
- Place chicken legs in a large, microwave-safe bowl and microwave for 10 minutes, turning to assure even cooking.
- Move hot, partially cooked chicken carefully to the grill and brush generously with barbecue sauce.
- Grill about five minutes until done and skin is crispy.
- Serve with bread and salad for a quick, flavorful summer-theme meal.
Excerpted from The Complete Idiot's Guide to 20-Minute Meals © 2003 by CWL Publishing Enterprises, Inc., John Woods, President. All rights reserved including the right of reproduction in whole or in part in any form. Used by arrangement with Alpha Books, a member of Penguin Group (USA) Inc.
To order this book visit Amazon's website or call 1-800-253-6476.