Ranch Hand Green Bean Bake
This is a fun green bean casserole, with enough taste and satisfaction to please the most ravenous working man!
Serves: Serves: 6
- 1 (10 3/4-ounce) can Healthy Request Tomato Soup
- 1/2 cup chunky salsa (mild, medium, or hot)
- 4 cups (two 16-ounce cans) cut green beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup + 2 tablespoons (4 1/2 ounces) shredded Kraft reduced-fat Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup (2 1/4 ounces) coarsely crushed Doritos WOW Nacho Cheesier Chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray an 8-by-8-inch baking dish with butter-flavored cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine tomato soup and salsa. Stir in green beans and 3/4 cup Cheddar cheese.
- Spread mixture into prepared baking dish. Evenly sprinkle nacho chips over bean mixture.
- Sprinkle remaining 6 tablespoons Cheddar cheese evenly over top. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes.
- Place baking dish on a wire rack and let set for 5 minutes. Divide into 6 servings.
From COOKING HEALTHY ACROSS AMERICA by JoAnna Lund. Used by arrangement with Perigee, a member of Penguin Group (USA) Inc. Copyright © 2000 by Healthy Exchanges, Inc.
If you'd like to buy this book, click here or on the book cover.