Rotelle with Meat Sauce
Type: Main Dishes
This pasta dish is quick and easy, and it's guaranteed to be a hit with your whole family.
Serves: 4 servings
- 1/2 recipe meatloaf
- 26-ounce jar Healthy Choice pasta sauce
- Cooked rotelle
- Grated Parmesan cheese, optional
- In a large saucepan over medium-high heat, combine the meatloaf and sauce, breaking up the meatloaf with a spoon.
- Add the rotelle pasta and continue to cook until heated through.
- Serve with grated Parmesan cheese if desired.
From The Weeknight Survival Cookbook: How to Make Healthy Meals in 10 Minutes by Dena Irwin, R.D. Copyright © 1998 by Dena Irwin. All rights reserved. Used by arrangement with John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
To order this book visit www.wiley.com.