Salmon rolls are one great way to enjoy this rich and nutritious fish!
Serves: Serves: 8
- 1 (8-ounce) package Philadelphia fat-free cream cheese
- 1 (1 4 3/4-ounce) can pink salmon, drained, boned, and flaked
- 3/4 cup finely chopped celery
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon dill weed
- 1 (8-ounce) can Pillsbury Reduced Fat Crescent Rolls
- 1/2 cup Land O Lakes no-fat sour cream
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, stir cream cheese with a spoon until soft. Stir in salmon, celery, onion, lemon juice, and dill weed. Set aside.
- Place crescent rolls on a large baking sheet sprayed with butter-flavored cooking spray. Pat into a 14-by-9-inch rectangle, being sure to seal perforations.
- Evenly spread salmon mixture over top.
- Roll up as for a jelly roll, starting with the long side. Seal edge well. Cut into 8 (1-inch) rolls and arrange on baking sheet.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until rolls are golden brown.
- For each serving, place 1 salmon roll on a plate and top with 1 tablespoon sour cream.
From COOKING HEALTHY ACROSS AMERICA by JoAnna Lund. Used by arrangement with Perigee, a member of Penguin Group (USA) Inc. Copyright © 2000 by Healthy Exchanges, Inc.
If you'd like to buy this book, click here or on the book cover.