Savory Fish Fillets
Type: Main Dishes
The French dressing gives these fish fillets a great tangy taste and color.
Serves: Serves: 4
- 16 ounces white fish, cut into 4 pieces
- 1/2 cup Kraft Fat Free French Dressing
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon dried onion flakes
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray an 8-by-8-inch baking dish with butter-flavored cooking spray.
- Rinse fish pieces and pat dry. Evenly arrange fish in prepared baking dish.
- In a small bowl, combine French dressing, parsley flakes, and onion flakes.
- Drizzle dressing mixture evenly over top.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until fish flakes easily.
From COOKING HEALTHY WITH THE KIDS IN MIND by JoAnna Lund. Used by arrangement with Perigee, a member of Penguin Group (USA) Inc. Copyright ฉ 1998 by Healthy Exchanges, Inc.
If you'd like to buy this book, click here.