Type: Main Dishes
Your family will love this Shepherd's Pie.
Serves: 4 servings
- 1/3 recipe roast beef, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1/2 recipe carrots
- 1/2 recipe gravy
- 10-ounce package frozen peas
- 1/2 recipe mashed potatoes
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- In a casserole pan or deep dish pie plate, combine the roast beef, carrots, gravy, and peas.
- Spread the mashed potatoes on top of the mixture. Sprinkle the paprika over the potatoes.
- Cover and microwave on high for about 8 minutes or until heated through.
- You can also heat the pie, uncovered, in a 400° oven for 30 minutes, but I never have time to wait that long.
From The Weeknight Survival Cookbook: How to Make Healthy Meals in 10 Minutes by Dena Irwin, R.D. Copyright © 1998 by Dena Irwin. All rights reserved. Used by arrangement with John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
To order this book visit www.wiley.com.