Shrimp and Pepper Stir-Fry
Stir-fry is quick and easy, and shrimp and peppers make this a tasty recipe.
Serves: 4 servings
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 pound uncooked shrimp, shelled and deveined
- 1 1/2 teaspoons lemon pepper seasoning
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon crushed dry basil
- 4 teaspoons vinegar
- 1/2 cup green pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup red pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup yellow pepper, chopped
- Heat oil in large skillet or wok over medium-high heat. Add shrimp, spices, and vinegar and sauté 3-5 minutes.
- Add vegetables. Sauté an additional 2 minutes until peppers are tender.
- Try this stir-fry over hot linguine.
From Quick Meals for Healthy Kids and Busy Parents. Copyright © 1995 by Sandra K. Nissenberg, Margaret L. Bogle, and Audrey C. Wright. All rights reserved. Used by arrangement with John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
To order this book visit www.wiley.com.