Shrimp Scampi Pizza
This pizza takes only minutes to make, and your taste buds will appreciate the garlic and shrimp flavors.
Serves: 4 servings
- 10-ounce prepared Italian pizza shell
- 1 cup prepared pizza sauce
- 3 teaspoons or more peeled and minced garlic (bottled is fine)
- 1/4 pound cooked and peeled shrimp
- 8 ounces Sargento Light reduced-fat Italian blend shredded cheese
- Preheat the broiler.
- Place pizza shell on a pizza pan or baking sheet.
- Spread the pizza sauce and garlic over the shell.
- Distribute the shrimp over the pizza sauce. If desired, you can slice the shrimp in half lengthwise to cover more area.
- Sprinkle the cheese over the top.
- Place under the broiler for a few minutes until the cheese is melted and browned.
From The Weeknight Survival Cookbook: How to Make Healthy Meals in 10 Minutes by Dena Irwin, R.D. Copyright © 1998 by Dena Irwin. All rights reserved. Used by arrangement with John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
To order this book visit www.wiley.com.