Type: Main Dishes
Steak fajitas are quick to prepare and quick to satisfy.
Serves: 6 servings
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 pound flank steak, cut in thin strips
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 green pepper, sliced
- 1 red pepper, sliced
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 tortillas
- Heat oil in large skillet or wok. Add steak, vegetables, and garlic powder. Sauté until steak is cooked through and vegetables are tender.
- Add remaining ingredients, except tortillas. Bring to boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Wrap in a warmed tortilla.
From Quick Meals for Healthy Kids and Busy Parents. Copyright © 1995 by Sandra K. Nissenberg, Margaret L. Bogle, and Audrey C. Wright. All rights reserved. Used by arrangement with John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
To order this book visit www.wiley.com.