Steaks with Blue Cheese Topping
They often serve blue cheese salad dressing with steak in the state of Oregon.
Serves: Serves: 4
- 4 (3-.ounce) lean tenderized minute or cube steaks
- 1/4 cup Kraft Fat Free Blue Cheese Dressing
- 3 tablespoons (3/4 ounce) crumbled blue cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon dried minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- In a large skillet sprayed with butter-flavored cooking spray, brown steaks for 3 to 4 minutes on each side.
- In a small bowl, combine blue cheese dressing, blue cheese, garlic, and parsley flakes.
- Drizzle blue cheese mixture evenly over steaks.
- Lower heat, cover, and simmer for 5 minutes.
From COOKING HEALTHY ACROSS AMERICA by JoAnna Lund. Used by arrangement with Perigee, a member of Penguin Group (USA) Inc. Copyright © 2000 by Healthy Exchanges, Inc.
If you'd like to buy this book, click here or on the book cover.