Super Special Chicken
Type: Main Dishes
This wonderful chicken dish is a toddler favorite! Everyone will want to know the ingredients in your "secret sauce."
Serves: Serves: 4
- 16 ounces skinned and boned uncooked chicken breasts, cut into 4 pieces
- 1/2 cup Kraft Fat Free French Dressing
- 1/4 cup Heinz Light Harvest Ketchup or any reduced-sodium ketchup
- 1 teaspoon chili seasoning
- 2 teaspoons dried onion flakes
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray an 8-by-8-inch baking dish with butter-flavored cooking spray.
- Evenly arrange chicken pieces in prepared baking dish.
- In a small bowl, combine French dressing, ketchup, chili seasoning, onion flakes, and parsley flakes.
- Evenly spoon dressing mixture over chicken.
- Cover and bake for 30 minutes. Uncover and continue baking for 15 minutes.
- When serving, evenly spoon sauce over top
From COOKING HEALTHY WITH THE KIDS IN MIND by JoAnna Lund. Used by arrangement with Perigee, a member of Penguin Group (USA) Inc. Copyright ฉ 1998 by Healthy Exchanges, Inc.
If you'd like to buy this book, click here.