Tangy Marinated Flank Steak
This delicious steak dish is full of flavors that everyone is sure to love.
Serves: 6 servings
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 3 green onions, cut diagonally
- 1 pound flank steak, scored
- Prepare marinade by combining the first 6 ingredients in a bowl. Pour over flank steak.
- Let marinate in refrigerator overnight or at least 2 hours. Add additional water to marinade if too sugary or sticky.
- When ready to prepare, broil meat approximately 5 to 6 minutes on each side, until cooked throughout.
- Plan ahead and prepare this delicious dish for tomorrow's dinner.
From Quick Meals for Healthy Kids and Busy Parents. Copyright © 1995 by Sandra K. Nissenberg, Margaret L. Bogle, and Audrey C. Wright. All rights reserved. Used by arrangement with John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
To order this book visit www.wiley.com.