Party Time! Dip
You can make this delicious dip as spicy as you like.
Serves: Serves: 8 (full 1/4 cup)
- 1 (8-ounce) package Philadelphia fat-free cream cheese
- 1 cup Land O Lakes no-fat sour cream
- 1 cup chunky salsa (mild, medium, or hot)
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon chili seasoning
- 2 tablespoons Hormel Bacon Bits
- In a medium bowl, stir cream cheese with a spoon until soft. Add sour cream. Mix gently to combine.
- Stir in salsa, parsley flakes, chili seasoning, and bacon bits.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Gently stir again just before serving.
From COOKING HEALTHY WITH THE KIDS IN MIND by JoAnna Lund. Used by arrangement with Perigee, a member of Penguin Group (USA) Inc. Copyright ฉ 1998 by Healthy Exchanges, Inc.
If you'd like to buy this book, click here.