Carrot Raisin Salad
This healthy carrot-raisin salad is a hit with kids.
Serves: Serves: 4.
- 2 pounds carrots, washed, ends removed, and grated
- 1/2 cup raisins, plumped in hot water
- 3 tablespoons Egg-Free Mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 1 scallion, sliced thin, or 1 tablespoon chopped chives
- Place the carrots in a serving bowl.
- Drain the raisins and add them to the carrots.
- Mix in the rest of the ingredients and toss well.
From Eat Right for Your Baby by Dr. Peter J. D'Adamo with Catherine Whitney. Copyright Â© 2004.
To order this book visit www.penguin.com. Get a 15% discount with the coupon code FENPARENT.