Grated carrots and apples in a healthy yogurt dressing are the perfect side dish to a light springtime meal.
Serves: serves 4
- 1/2 lb (250 g) carrots
- 1 medium-sized crisp apple
- 5 oz (150 g) natural yogurt
- zest and juice of 1 orange
- Scrub the carrots, wash the apple, and grate them both into a plain white china bowl.
- Mix the yogurt with the orange juice, stir into the salad, and toss; sprinkle a little orange zest on top.
Excerpted from SuperFoods, SuperFast.
Copyright © 2006 Dorling Kindersley Limited.
Buy this book now!