Chicken Caesar Salad
This quick and easy Caesar salad with chicken is sure to be a hit with everyone in your family.
Serves: 4 servings
- 10-Ounce package ready-to-eat romaine salad
- 2 ripe tomatoes, quartered
- 3/4 cup fat-free croutons
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup bottled fat-free Caesar salad dressing
- 1/2 recipe marinated chicken breasts, sliced
- Toss all ingredients together in a large serving bowl
From The Weeknight Survival Cookbook: How to Make Healthy Meals in 10 Minutes by Dena Irwin, R.D. Copyright © 1998 by Dena Irwin. All rights reserved. Used by arrangement with John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
To order this book visit www.wiley.com.