Chicken Ranch Taco Salad
Mix together chicken, salsa, and a few other ingredients, and you'll have a yummy dish that your family will love!
Serves: Serves: 6 (1 cup)
- 1 1/2 cups (8 ounces) diced cooked chicken breast
- 3 cups shredded lettuce
- 3/4 cup (3 ounces) shredded Kraft reduced-fat Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup Kraft Fat Free Ranch Dressing
- 3/4 cup chunky salsa (mild, medium, or hot)
- 1/2 cup (1 1/2 ounces) crushed Doritos Reduced Fat Tortilla Chips
- In a large bowl, combine chicken, lettuce, and Cheddar cheese.
- In a medium bowl, combine Ranch dressing and salsa.
- Add dressing mixture to chicken mixture. Mix well to combine.
- Stir in tortilla chips.
- Serve at once.
- If you don't have leftovers, purchase a chunk of cooked chicken breast from your local deli.
From COOKING HEALTHY WITH THE KIDS IN MIND by JoAnna Lund. Used by arrangement with Perigee, a member of Penguin Group (USA) Inc. Copyright ฉ 1998 by Healthy Exchanges, Inc.
If you'd like to buy this book, click here.