Classic Picnic Potato Salad
This classic potato salad is a summer treat that you can make year-round!
Serves: Serves: 6 (2/3 cup)
- 2/3 cup Kraft fat-free mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- 1/4 cup sweet pickle relish
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 full cups (16 ounces) diced cold cooked potatoes
- 3/4 cup diced celery
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, coarsely chopped
- In a large bowl, combine mayonnaise, mustard, pickle relish, and black pepper. Add potatoes, celery, and onion. Mix well to combine. Fold in eggs.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Gently stir again just before serving.
From COOKING HEALTHY WITH THE KIDS IN MIND by JoAnna Lund. Used by arrangement with Perigee, a member of Penguin Group (USA) Inc. Copyright ฉ 1998 by Healthy Exchanges, Inc.
If you'd like to buy this book, click here.