No picnic or barbecue is complete without coleslaw, and your family will love this healthy version made with yogurt.
Serves: serves 4
- 1/2 small white cabbage
- 2 carrots
- 1 small eating apple
- juice of half a lemon
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 5 oz (150 g) natural yogurt
- salt, pepper, and fresh parsley
- Wash and shred the cabbage, wash and grate the carrots, and wash and shred the apple, and then put them all in a salad bowl.
- Sprinkle with the lemon juice.
- Stir the oil into the yogurt, season with salt and pepper to taste, and stir into the slaw.
- Cover and chill for at least an hour.
- Garnish with chopped parsley before serving.
Excerpted from SuperFoods, SuperFast.
Copyright © 2006 Dorling Kindersley Limited.
Buy this book now!