Cool Pineapple and Apple Salad
This pineapple and apple salad is so fruity and refreshing, your family will love it.
Serves: Serves: 8 (2/3 cup)
- 1 (4-serving) package JELL-O sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1/2 cup Carnation Nonfat Dry Milk Powder
- 1 cup (one 8-ounce can) crushed pineapple, packed in fruit juice, undrained
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup Cool Whip Free
- 3 cups (6 small) cored, unpeeled, and chopped Red Delicious apples
- In a large bowl, combine dry pudding mix, dry milk powder, undrained pineapple, and water. Mix well using a wire whisk.
- Blend in Cool Whip Free. Add apples. Mix gently to combine.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Gently stir again just before serving.
From COOKING HEALTHY WITH THE KIDS IN MIND by JoAnna Lund. Used by arrangement with Perigee, a member of Penguin Group (USA) Inc. Copyright © 1998 by Healthy Exchanges, Inc.
If you'd like to buy this book, click here.