Endless Sunset Grape Salad
Two kinds of grapes, pecans, and the delight of a whipped topping make this a dessert salad that can't be beat.
Serves: Serves: 6 (1 1/4 cup)
- 1/2 cup Kraft fat-free mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup Cool Whip Free
- 2 tablespoons orange marmalade spreadable fruit
- 1 1/2 cups (9 ounces) seedless red grapes
- 1/2 cup (3 ounces) seedless green grapes
- 3/4 cup chopped celery
- 3 tablespoons (3/4 ounce) chopped pecans
- In a medium bowl, combine mayonnaise, Cool Whip Free, and spreadable fruit.
- Add red grapes, green grapes, celery, and pecans. Mix well to combine.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Gently stir again just before serving.
- Apricot spreadable fruit may be substituted for orange marmalade.
From COOKING HEALTHY ACROSS AMERICA by JoAnna Lund. Used by arrangement with Perigee, a member of Penguin Group (USA) Inc. Copyright © 2000 by Healthy Exchanges, Inc.
If you'd like to buy this book, click here or on the book cover.