Feta Beet Salad
This beet salad honors the Greeks' contribution to quick and easy meals -- feta cheese!
Serves: Serves: 4 (1 1/4 cups)
- 4 cups shredded lettuce
- 1/4 cup (1 ounce) chopped walnuts
- 3 tablespoons (3/4 ounce) crumbled feta cheese
- 1 cup (one 8-ounce can) diced beets, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup Kraft Fat Free Italian Dressing
- In a large bowl, combine lettuce, walnuts, feta cheese, and beets.
- Add Italian dressing.
- Mix gently to combine. Serve at once.
From COOKING HEALTHY ACROSS AMERICA by JoAnna Lund. Used by arrangement with Perigee, a member of Penguin Group (USA) Inc. Copyright © 2000 by Healthy Exchanges, Inc.
If you'd like to buy this book, click here or on the book cover.