This refreshing fruit salad blends oranges, grapefruit, kiwi, and grapes for a colorful, healthy treat for summertime or anytime.
Serves: serves 4
- 1 orange
- 1 pink grapefruit
- 2 kiwi fruit
- 1 small bunch white grapes
- juice of a big, juicy orange
- juice of half a lemon
- a sprig of mint
- Peel the orange, the grapefruit, and the kiwi fruit.
- Wash, halve, and deseed the grapes.
- Split the oranges and grapefruit into segments, divide between four serving glasses, cut the kiwi fruit into wedges, and add them to the glasses, with the grapes.
- Add the orange and lemon juice and then decorate with mint leaves.
Excerpted from SuperFoods, SuperFast.
Copyright © 2006 Dorling Kindersley Limited.
Buy this book now!