Fresh Tomato Salad
You get a flavor burst from the tomatoes and Italian dressing in this salad, and it's quick and easy to make.
Serves: Serves 4
- 2 large fresh tomatoes, chopped into 3⁄4-inch chunks, or 20 grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 tsp. dried basil (or handful of fresh basil leaves)
- 1⁄4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄4 cup Italian dressing (your favorite)
- Mix tomatoes, basil, cheese, and Italian dressing in a bowl and serve.
Excerpted from The Complete Idiot's Guide to 20-Minute Meals © 2003 by CWL Publishing Enterprises, Inc., John Woods, President. All rights reserved including the right of reproduction in whole or in part in any form. Used by arrangement with Alpha Books, a member of Penguin Group (USA) Inc.
To order this book visit Amazon's website or call 1-800-253-6476.