Ginger Peachy Salad
This surprising blend of ingredients produces a delightfully different, "peachy" salad!
Serves: Serves: 6
- 1 (4-serving) package JELL-O sugar-free orange gelatin
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 cup diet ginger ale
- 2 cups (one 16-ounce can) sliced peaches, packed in fruit juice, drained
- In a large bowl, combine dry gelatin and boiling water. Mix well to dissolve gelatin.
- Stir in diet ginger ale. Add peaches. Mix well to combine.
- Pour mixture into an 8-by-8-inch dish.
- Refrigerate until firm, about 3 hours. Cut into 6 servings.
From COOKING HEALTHY WITH THE KIDS IN MIND by JoAnna Lund. Used by arrangement with Perigee, a member of Penguin Group (USA) Inc. Copyright © 1998 by Healthy Exchanges, Inc.
If you'd like to buy this book, click here.