Italian Bread Salad with Smoked Turkey
This Italian bread salad is simple and quick to make, and smoked turkey makes it special.
Serves: 4 servings
- 8 ounces Italian bread, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 10-ounce package ready-to-eat Italian blend salad
- 2 ripe tomatoes, sliced
- 1 medium cucumber, sliced
- 1 red onion, peeled and sliced
- 1/2 cup pitted kalamata or Greek-style olives
- 8 ounces smoked turkey breast, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1/2 cup fat-free Italian salad dressing
- In a large serving bowl, toss together all the ingredients.
From The Weeknight Survival Cookbook: How to Make Healthy Meals in 10 Minutes by Dena Irwin, R.D. Copyright © 1998 by Dena Irwin. All rights reserved. Used by arrangement with John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
To order this book visit www.wiley.com.