Marinated Bean Salad
Everyone loves this kind of colorful and tangy marinated bean salad.
Serves: Serves: 6 (2/3 cup)
- 10 ounces (one 16-ounce can) red kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 cups (one 16-ounce can) cut green beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup (one 2-ounce jar) chopped pimiento, drained
- 3/4 cup (3 ounces) shredded Kraft reduced-fat Cheddar cheese
- 3/4 cup Kraft Fat Free French Dressing
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- In a medium bowl, combine kidney beans, green beans, and onion.
- Stir in pimiento and Cheddar cheese.
- Add French dressing and parsley flakes. Mix well to combine.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Gently stir again just before serving.
From COOKING HEALTHY ACROSS AMERICA by JoAnna Lund. Used by arrangement with Perigee, a member of Penguin Group (USA) Inc. Copyright © 2000 by Healthy Exchanges, Inc.
If you'd like to buy this book, click here or on the book cover.