This sweet and tangy salad joins mandarin oranges with pecans and romaine.
Serves: Serves: 6 (1 cup)
- 1/4 cup orange marmalade spreadable fruit
- 1/2 cup Kraft Fat Free French Dressing
- 1 teaspoon dried onion flakes
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 6 cups torn romaine lettuce
- 1 cup (one 11-ounce can) mandarin oranges, rinsed and drained
- 3 tablespoons (3/4 ounce) chopped pecans
- In a large bowl, combine spreadable fruit, French dressing, onion flakes, and parsley flakes.
- Add romaine lettuce, oranges, and pecans.
- Toss gently to coat.
- Serve at once.
From COOKING HEALTHY ACROSS AMERICA by JoAnna Lund. Used by arrangement with Perigee, a member of Penguin Group (USA) Inc. Copyright © 2000 by Healthy Exchanges, Inc.
If you'd like to buy this book, click here or on the book cover.