This pasta salad is easy to make and so delicious!
Serves: 8 servings
- 1 pound spiral pasta
- 6-ounce jar marinated artichokes
- 1 cup green pepper, chopped
- 1 cup red pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup green onion, chopped
- 8-ounce bottle low-calorie Italian dressing
- 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and place into large bowl. Add artichokes, vegetables, and salad dressing. Refrigerate overnight.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese just before serving.
- Variations of this salad are endless. Try it with any number of vegetables, or even add tuna or chicken. You can even make it lower in fat with a nonfat dressing.
From Quick Meals for Healthy Kids and Busy Parents. Copyright © 1995 by Sandra K. Nissenberg, Margaret L. Bogle, and Audrey C. Wright. All rights reserved. Used by arrangement with John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
To order this book visit www.wiley.com.