This pepper salad makes a great side dish with any meal.
Serves: 4 servings
- 16-ounce package frozen mixed pepper strips
- 1/4 cup fat-free Italian salad dressing
- Defrost the peppers in the microwave.
- Drain excess water from peppers.
- In a serving bowl combine the peppers and salad dressing.
From The Weeknight Survival Cookbook: How to Make Healthy Meals in 10 Minutes by Dena Irwin, R.D. Copyright © 1998 by Dena Irwin. All rights reserved. Used by arrangement with John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
To order this book visit www.wiley.com.