Potato and Salmon Salad with Peas
This flavorful and healthy salad combines potatos, peas, and salmon.
Serves: 4 servings
- 16-Ounce package frozen peas
- 1/2 recipe roasted new potatoes
- 15-ounce can salmon, drained
- 1/2 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon dried dillweed
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 10-ounce package ready-to-eat salad
- 2 ripe tomatoes, sliced
- Defrost the peas in the microwave.
- In a large serving bowl, combine the peas, potatoes, salmon, mayonnaise, lemon juice, dill, and pepper.
- Serve the salad over lettuce and tomato.
From The Weeknight Survival Cookbook: How to Make Healthy Meals in 10 Minutes by Dena Irwin, R.D. Copyright © 1998 by Dena Irwin. All rights reserved. Used by arrangement with John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
To order this book visit www.wiley.com.