Rainbow Fruit Salad
Strawberries, cantaloupe, kiwi, bananas, and blueberries definitely make for a rainbow salad.
Serves: 5 servings
- 1 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 1 cup cubed cantaloupe
- 1 cup diced kiwi fruit (about 3 medium)
- 1 cup sliced bananas (about 1 large)
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 2 tablespoons frozen (thawed) orange juice concentrate
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 3/4 teaspoon poppy seeds
- Place the fruit in a large bowl, and toss to mix.
- Place the dressing ingredients in a small bowl, and stir to mix. Pour the dressing over the fruit, and toss to mix well.
- Cover the salad, and chill for 1 to 3 hours before serving.
Excerpted from The Best-Kept Secrets of Healthy Cooking by Sandra Woodruff, R.D. Copyright Ã¯Â¿Â½ 2000 by Sandra Woodruff.
To order this book go to www.penguin.com. Get a 15% discount with the coupon code FENPARENT.