Bacon, spinach, egg and cheese make a delicious salad that could be your main dish.
Serves: Serves: 2.
- 1 pound fresh spinach
- Olive Oil and Lemon Dressing
- 1 hard-boiled egg, chopped
- 2 slices organic turkey bacon, cooked and chopped
- 2 tablespoons grated Romano cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Wash the spinach several times to clean it of dirt and grit and then dry. Place it in a large salad bowl.
- Heat the dressing and pour it over the spinach. Toss well to mix.
- If not wilted enough, then put spinach and dressing into a pan for 1 minute only.
- Top with chopped egg, turkey bacon, and Romano cheese. Add salt and pepper to taste.
From Eat Right for Your Baby by Dr. Peter J. D'Adamo with Catherine Whitney. Copyright Â© 2004.
To order this book visit www.penguin.com. Get a 15% discount with the coupon code FENPARENT.