Tuna Salad Nicoise
Tuna Nicoise is a classic salad that's beautiful to look at, quick and easy to prepare, and delicious.
Serves: 4 servings
- Cooked red potatoes, quartered
- 2 ripe tomatoes, quartered
- 10-Ounce package ready-to-eat Boston salad
- 10-Ounce package frozen green beans, thawed in the microwave
- 2 7-ounce cans tuna packed in olive oil, drained
- 1 tablespoon capers
- 1/2 cup bottled fat-free Italian salad dressing
- Toss all ingredients together in a large serving bowl.
From The Weeknight Survival Cookbook: How to Make Healthy Meals in 10 Minutes by Dena Irwin, R.D. Copyright © 1998 by Dena Irwin. All rights reserved. Used by arrangement with John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
To order this book visit www.wiley.com.