Turkey Apple Salad
This refreshing turkey apple salad is unique and full of flavor!
Serves: 4 servings
- 1 1/2 cups cooked turkey, cut into strips
- 2 apples, unpeeled and diced
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 3 cups torn lettuce leaves
- 2 tablespoons toasted slivered almonds
- Combine turkey and apple in large bowl. Set aside.
- Combine oil, vinegar, mustard, ginger, and pepper in small bowl. Pour dressing over turkey and apples, tossing to coat well. Cover and refrigerate until chilled.
- Just before serving, add lettuce and almonds to turkey. Toss well.
From Quick Meals for Healthy Kids and Busy Parents. Copyright © 1995 by Sandra K. Nissenberg, Margaret L. Bogle, and Audrey C. Wright. All rights reserved. Used by arrangement with John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
To order this book visit www.wiley.com.