This salad of celery and apples is made healthier with a yogurt dressing.
Serves: serves 4
- 4 sticks celery
- 2 large eating apples
- a handful of raisins
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 5 oz (150 g) natural yogurt
- salt and pepper
- 1 tbsp finely chopped parsley
- 2 oz (60 g)walnuts
- Clean and slice the celery into small chunks; wash and core the apples and cut into small slices; wash and dry the raisins.
- Put celery, apple chunks, and raisins into a salad bowl.
- Stir the olive oil and lemon juice into the yogurt, season with salt and pepper, and add to the salad.
- Toss lightly and garnish with the walnuts and parsley.
Excerpted from SuperFoods, SuperFast.
Copyright © 2006 Dorling Kindersley Limited.
Buy this book now!