Crispy Chicken Sandwich
Your whole family will love having this quick and easy chicken sandwich for lunch or for a light supper.
Serves: 4 servings
- 1/2 recipe crispy chicken breasts
- 4 sandwich rolls
- 8-ounce can cranberry sauce
- Fat-free mayonnaise, optional
- Heat the chicken in the microwave on high for a few minutes or until heated through.
- Place each chicken breast half on a sandwich roll; add cranberry sauce.
- Top with mayonnaise if desired.
From The Weeknight Survival Cookbook: How to Make Healthy Meals in 10 Minutes by Dena Irwin, R.D. Copyright © 1998 by Dena Irwin. All rights reserved. Used by arrangement with John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
To order this book visit www.wiley.com.