Roasted Vegetables and Cheese Pockets
This simple recipe for roasted vegetable and cheese pockets makes a great lunch, especially when you are in a rush!
Serves: 4 servings
- 4 large pita bread rounds
- 8-ounce package Sargento Light reduced-fat shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 recipe roasted vegetables
- Cut each pita in half.
- Stuff pitas equally with cheese and vegetables.
- Microwave on high for 1 to 2 minutes until cheese is melted and vegetables are heated through.
From The Weeknight Survival Cookbook: How to Make Healthy Meals in 10 Minutes by Dena Irwin, R.D. Copyright © 1998 by Dena Irwin. All rights reserved. Used by arrangement with John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
To order this book visit www.wiley.com.