Tuna Melt Sandwich
Spice up your tuna melt by adding capers.
Serves: 4 servings
- 2 7-ounce cans tuna packed in olive oil, drained
- 2 tablespoons fat-free mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon capers
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 4 ounces Sargento Light reduced-fat shredded mozzarella cheese
- 4 sandwich rolls
- Combine the tuna, mayonnaise, capers, lemon juice, and pepper.
- Spread the tuna mixture onto the 4 sandwich rolls and top with cheese.
- Heat in the microwave for 1 to 2 minutes until heated through and cheese melts.
From The Weeknight Survival Cookbook: How to Make Healthy Meals in 10 Minutes by Dena Irwin, R.D. Copyright © 1998 by Dena Irwin. All rights reserved. Used by arrangement with John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
To order this book visit www.wiley.com.