Tuna Sandwich Melts
This scrumptious tuna-cheese combo has just a touch of crunch.
Serves: Serves: 4
- 1 (6-ounce) can white tuna, packed in water, drained and flaked
- 1/2 cup Kraft fat-free mayonnaise
- 3/4 cup (3 ounces) shredded Kraft reduced-fat Cheddar cheese
- 3/4 cup finely chopped celery
- 1/4 cup chopped onion J teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 4 reduced-calorie hamburger buns
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, combine tuna, mayonnaise, and Cheddar cheese. Add celery, onion, and parsley flakes. Mix well to combine.
- Evenly spoon about 1/2 cup tuna mixture between each bun.
- Wrap buns in foil. Place wrapped sandwiches on a baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes. Serve hot.
From COOKING HEALTHY WITH THE KIDS IN MIND by JoAnna Lund. Used by arrangement with Perigee, a member of Penguin Group (USA) Inc. Copyright ฉ 1998 by Healthy Exchanges, Inc.
If you'd like to buy this book, click here.